We have a fantastic team of experienced and well-trained Genies, we pride ourselves on not being a call centre, adding a very personal touch to each and every call we take. So take a magic carpet ride to…
Meet The Genies
Over eleven years ago, Chief Genie Jacqui used all the experience from 20-years as a PA and office manager to found The Office Genie. Her Genies deliver magical service day in, day out for all clients. She says “It’s all about going the extra mile to WOW our callers”.
Three things you didn’t know about Jacqui . . .
- When she was younger, she wanted to be a ballerina!
- Her favourite Disney film isn’t Aladdin; it’s Mary Poppins
- Her favourite colour is genie pink, but genie purple is a close second
With years of client-facing experience in her lamp, Lesley brings passion and energy to the team. She always delivers on her promises. If you’re looking for some great advice, Lesley is the genie for you. Listen out for her South African accent – It’s mesmerising.
Three things you didn’t know about Lesley . . .
- You know she’s practical because her three desert island essentials are a lighter, a knife and a toothbrush
- She received national colours for swimming and water polo
- When she was small she wanted to be a singer
After successfully running her own business while caring for her two children, Debbie understands the hardships of being a working parent and juggling many hats. Drawing on this experience, Debbie has taken to her new sales role like a genie to a lamp, bringing some in amazing new clients whilst making the Genies laugh with her dance moves.
Three things you didn’t know about Debbie . . .
- A self-described “lover of reggae”
- She’d like to spend a day as a zookeeper
- The weirdest thing she’s ever eaten is chocolate lasagne
After years in different roles, Sarah is now an expert within the customer service sector. Sarah helps out on the phone, but her main role is as the genie of ‘Making It Happen’. That means Sarah is responsible for making sure all our systems and processes work together seamlessly to provide the best support and service.
Three things you didn’t know about Sarah . . .
- She has a motorcycle licence
- Dancing Queen by ABBA is the song to get her dancing
- The most unusual thing she’s ever eaten is Ostrich
Working for over 20 years as an executive PA, Penny does a fantastic job supporting our clients (and the rest of the genies)! Her beaming smile is the first thing you see when you enter Genie Heights – it’s so infectious, you can’t help but smile yourself.
Three things you didn’t know about Penny . . .
- She met her husband of 24 years on a blind date – aww!
- She would want Dawn French to play her in a movie of her life
- Her favourite film of all time is Love Actually
Sophie is an expert in caring after working within the care sector for a number of years. She gives all of our clients that same level of dedication. With a whole host of experience in her lamp, Sophie co-ordinates the client experience genies ensuring we deliver the best possible experience for all of our clients and callers.
Three things you didn’t know about Sophie . . .
- Her favourite food is the humble potato
- Rudeness is a pet peeve of hers
- She once raised £3,000 on YouTube for a good cause
Known as ‘Mummy Mo’ around Genie Heights, Mo is our longest serving genie. That makes her our go to girl for any questions the genies or clients may have! Mo has enjoyed a lengthy career specialising in customer service within a variety of different sectors from the travel industry to carpet manufacturing.
Three things you didn’t know about Mo . . .
- There are over 200 pairs of shoes in her house
- Her husband and her met at a dance
- She once sang (on the stage) at THE Grand Ole Oprey!
Tracie is a whizz at knowing what people consider most precious and then how to look after it. Her background of working in childcare and being a landlady means she’s got the magical touch required to handle even the toughest customers. She somehow always manages to turn their frown upside down. She’s also worked alongside healthcare professionals, schools and other local groups.
Three things you didn’t know about Tracie . . .
- She plays the clarinet
- She once ate a cactus!
- She loves giraffes because they’re graceful and have kind eyes
Pam’s last role was answering the phone for debt collectors, and she was also a bodyguard for Noel Edmonds! Pam’s a strong character but don’t worry she’s superfriendly. With many years in customer supporting roles, Pam’s an expert in what she does.
Three things you didn’t know about Pam . . .
- She would love to live in a log cabin in the forests of Scotland
- In a movie, she would want Renee Zellweger to play her (NOT Jo Brand!)
- The best gift she has ever been give is love – aww!
Hair salons, aesthetic clinics or beauty parlours, you name it and Jodie’s your expert. She has a lot of love to give and customers notice. She is extremely caring and always offers a helping hand. Jodie will be missed when her studies in fashion at university resume.
Three things you didn’t know about Jodie . . .
- If she had to be stranded on a desert island, she’d take James Dean
- Her fantasy dinner guests are her grandfather, her mother, her brother and her uncle
- Diana Ross is her karaoke alter-ego
Madina works in two customer service roles and towards a business studies degree at university. An expert multi-tasker and very positive person, Madina often brings snacks for the genies and always brings a smile for the customers. No matter the customer or the query, Madina always handle it with style and a smile.
Three things you didn’t know about Madina . . .
- She can’t stand mess
- Her favourite movie is “White Chicks”, but her favourite book is “Jane Eyre”
- If she had a superpower it would be to stop time
Mother by day and genie by night (and weekends), Sazza has worked twilight and weekend shifts for a long time now. Sazza has a huge amount of customer service experience, which makes her an asset to the team, ensuring our clients are well taken care of at all times. Three things you didn’t know about Sazza . . .
- Her favourite movie is Dirty Dancing
- She would love to be stranded on an island with The Rock
- In a movie of her life, Sazza would want Rebel Wilson to play her
Jo worked in service and hospitality – including running her own pub – before picking up her lamp and becoming a genie. She loves to help and continuously goes above and beyond for her callers; in fact, she once spent twenty minutes directing a caller to one of our client’s offices!
Three things you didn’t know about Jo . . .
- She would love to live in Barbados
- When she was small she wanted to be a princess.
- If she had a warning label, it would say “Loves a Good Laugh”
Kelly’s now on maternity leave. She’s missed by all the genies, of course, but she’ll be back before you know it. Anybody who spends five minutes at Genie Heights knows, Kelly can’t sing to save her life, but her dance moves will leave you breathless.
Three things you didn’t know about Kelly . . .
- She cries at every film – happy or sad!
- She’d cast Sandra Bullock to play her in a movie of her life
- If she had a warning label it would say ‘Caution: Very Easy to Talk to’
Becky has a media studies degree and excels in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator. She also supports the client experience genies. If you’re lucky enough, you may receive one of her pun-tastic postcards.
Three things you didn’t know about Becky . . .
- She’d like to be a capuchin monkey because they’re cute troublemakers
- The three things she would take to a desert island would be her ukulele, a hammock and a piece of flint
- When she was small she wanted to be a fish & chip shop owner
Before he got his lamp, Adam worked in offices and retail and got a degree in “creative writing”. His favourite pastimes are games and puzzle of nearly all kinds. If you give him any problem, he’ll solve it for you just for fun!
Three things you didn’t know about Adam . . .
- He’d like to be a cuttlefish because they’re cool and interesting
- If he could have a superpower but only for a day he’d choose “to change the shape of the clouds”
- His warning label says “Hand Wash Only”